Thursday, February 4, 2010

PH-P1

The green fertile rice terraces of Batad, Mountain Province, Luzon Island. It is one of the site for UNESCO World Heritage under the name "Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras". The fields are fed by irrigation system from the rainforest above the terraces. This ancient practices are more than 2,000 years old. Thanks upto6only.














Three bird definitive stamps were used to send this postcard. They are a ₱7 Sunbird and two ₱3 writhed hornbill stamps. Therefore, ₱13 is paid for the postage. However, there is no cancellation on the card.



2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Don Morrison. I would love to exchange postcards with you! I am a Postcrossing member (donminbox). You can send me a postcard by using the following address:

    One Million Postcards
    6206 Wade Road #230
    Baytown, TX
    77521-8868 USA

    You can get full details by visiting my blog: http://onemillionpostcards.blogspot.com/

    May I add a link to your blog on my blog?

    Also, I need your postal address so I can send you a postcard.

    Thank you for your time.

    May God bless your endeavors,
    Don Morrison donminbox@gmail.com

    P.S. Please feel free to give my postal address and blog URL to anyone wanting a postcard from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, will send you a postcard in next month as I'm quite busy at the moment.

    My postal address is
    Hin Wai Yip
    B-2520 Lorong Galing 13
    Jalan Haji Ahmad
    25300 Kuantan
    Malaysia

    Thanks for having interest to exchange postcard.

    ReplyDelete