Saturday, June 29, 2013

ES-P18

A scenic view of Mesa del Mar, Costa Norte. It is in the municipality of Tacoronte on the northeastern island of Tenerife, Canary Islands. According to the sender, the sand on the island is black color due to its volcanic origin. The snow-capped mountain at the background is Mount Teide. Thanks Lino for sending cards while traveling to this archipelago.















It was sent with a 0,78€ definitive stamp. A meter cancellation from Sta. Cruz Tenerife CTP 38 with slogan "Paquete Azul Paquete A Domicilio" cancelled this stamp on 1.10.2010.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Elena. I'm from Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain) and I'm a pencil collector. If you want, we can do an exchange: I can get some postcards here for you, if you get some pencils where you live for me. If you are interested, write me: elenagb_88@hotmail.com =)

    ReplyDelete